2008年12月12日金曜日

12th December

My topic is taking lessons outside school. I asked 6 classmates these questions.
Have you ever been to take lessons?
Yes (6)
No (0)
When did you start to take lessons?
3-5 years old (6)
6-10 years old (0)
11-17 years old (0)
What kind of lesson did you take?
Amusements {draw a picture, play the piano etc} (3)
Studies {academies, conversation in English classes} (3)
What are the reasons?
At families’ suggestion (4)
At own will (0)
Your friends started it (1)
*There are one person wrote both.
Did you develop a special ability?
Yes (1)
No (5)
I was surprised that everybody took lessons, and everyone started taking a lesson at 3-5 years old. One person said that she is taking 3 or 4 lessons. She started when 3 years old, and keeps up now. I had a lot of lessons, when I was 8 years old, but I had many more than her. I don’t take a lesson now. The reasons are that I don’t have any time and I have to work part-time job. I went to many lessons outside school. I think this isn’t good, because I was very busy then. But my mother maybe wanted me to have many experience, and she maybe wanted me to have many friends. At that time I was shy in front of strangers, so my mother was worried. Even if we start to take many lessons since childhood, almost all the people didn’t develop a special ability!! It is very wasteful. They are very young so they don’t know what they want to learn, I think.

0 件のコメント: